v2018 NEWCASTLE SUPER CARS Nov 23-25
- We had a total of 60 shifts (many on all 3 days)
- 17 on Friday, 22 on Saturday and 21 on Sunday
- A total of 354 man/woman hours of work
- Warners bay had 9 attendees and Charlestown 51
- 80 sausages and 4 loaves of bread were consumed, along with unknown amount of lollies, mars bars, water, coke and coffee.
- Lots of fun and comraderie was had
- With the promised $6000 and the man hours worked it worked out to be roughly $16 per hour (but not considered as a wage but more a donation to Rotary for services rendered)